Generate Leads. Develop Opportunities. Close Business.
Advance and re-engage prospects beyond the event. Find Out How »
What is NGCX?
Customer experience is now the #1 business differentiator, and Fortune 1000 companies are now in a race against time (an each other!) to wow customers with delightful experiences at every touchpoint.
Founded in 2011, NGCX (Next Generation Customer Experience) is where America's top executives responsible for customer experience meet, get inspired, and strategize for 2019 and beyond.
2019 Speakers Included
Creative Director, User Experience Design
Director, User Experience and Design, Connected Vehicle
Vice President, Global Design Strategies, Distinctive Premium Brands
Head of Customer Experience
Global VP – Customer Experience
Louis St. Cyr
VP of Guest Experience
Retail and Services UX Activation and Selling Tools
Best Buy Co.Inc.
SVP of Headset Leasing and Insurance Business
User Experience Director
VP Customer Experience Innovation
Carnival Travel Lab
Geriel Thornburg May
Worldwide Head of B2B and B2C Customer Experience
The NGCX Community
From retail, finance, healthcare, hospitality and much more – NGCX is where world class customer experience innovators meet.
The Full Spectrum of CX
NGCX 2019 brings together senior level decisionmakers to benchmark CX from all angles.
- Responding in Real Time With Best in Class Customer Service
- Strengthening Your Voice of Customer Program
- Scaling Your CX Program and Gaining Buy-In
- Tomorrow’s Customer Centric Products and Experiences
- Building Brand Loyalty with CX
Responding in Real Time With Best in Class Customer Service
- Chris Hoffman, Head of Customer Care, Helix
- Jake Petersen, VP, Customer Experience, MoviePass
- Samuel Carrington, Service Design Manager, Lyft
Strengthening Your Voice of Customer Program
- Cecelia James, Director, VOC Insights, AARP
- Shannon Martin, Sr Director, GCE Operations, HomeAway
- Kristi Langdon, Head of Customer Experience, Daimler Trucks
Scaling Your CX Program and Gaining Buy-In
- Timothy Embretson, Senior Director, Retail and Services UX, Activation and Selling Tools, Best Buy Co., Inc.
- Geriel Thornburg May, Worldwide Head of B2B and B2C Customer Experience,
- Tracy Robertson, Global VP, Customer Experience, Kimberly-Clark
Tomorrow’s Customer Centric Products and Experiences
- Marti Gold, Director, User Experience and Design, Connected Vehicle, SiriusXM
- Jeff Gelfuso, Director, Design, UX and Product Quality, Facebook
- Scott Ewalt, VP, Product and Customer Experience, Boingo Wireless
Building Brand Loyalty with CX
- Dean Evenson, Director Global Ecommerce and Integrated Marketing, Apothecary Products
- Kevin Donaldson, VP Customer Experience Innovation, Carnival Travel Lab
Who Attends NGCX?
The world’s most innovative companies - ranging from Fortune 500 to the America's most exciting startups, including:
Director of Product-Engineering
Staffing Your Customer Service Team for the Holidays
Exclusive Webinar: Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 @ 2:00 PM ETCheck it Out!
Benchmarking at NGCX
Cross-industry benchmarking is a key component of NGCX. In addition to hearing keynotes that span industries, attendees participate in small group benchmarking and share CX wins with the wider audience.
"It felt really good to be surrounded by professionals who shared my passion for customer experience."NGCX Successes: Janis Avila, Head of Client Experience, Union Bank