About Next Gen Customer Experience
Launched in 2011, Next Gen Customer Experience brings together senior level customer experience executives across all industries to discuss the latest customer experience strategies across all channels and touch points. If you want to develop a cutting-edge CX strategy or benefit from focused networking, Next Generation Customer Experience is an event you can't miss.
Next Generation Customer Experience differentiates itself from other CX related events by offering unparalleled quality. Here is what Next Generation Customer Experience goes above-and-beyond to deliver:
- More structured networking. Meet the right people—on your terms. Attendees make career-changing introductions and leave with new friends, partners, and clients.
- More case studies delivered by senior level customer experience executives to provide a rare chance to benchmark both within and outside your industry and walk away with new best practices. Case studies are shorter to make sure they focus on key takeaways.
- An invite-only VP think tank that allows for senior level customer experience executives to brain storm innovative new concepts and address their unique challenges in a closed-door environment.
- Months of market research validated and approved by a cross-industry advisory board of senior level executives to ensure that the content is relevant, unique and addresses the most pressing customer experience challenges.
- Interactive roundtable discussion groups (4 separate roundtable time slots this year) to allow peer-to-peer idea exchange and help you get answers to your most pressing challenges.
Download the NGCX 2020 full agenda: Download Agenda
About Worldwide Business Research
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is the world's biggest large-scale conference company and part of the PLS group, one of the world's leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 16 offices worldwide.
WBR has re-created the event model to offer new and better formats that foster more executive-to-executive interaction. Our research into the pressing needs of your industry starts six months prior to the event and continues onsite and afterwards. It is this ongoing dialogue that differentiates WBR conferences from others and allows us to present you with conferences of unparalleled value and relevance.
We also understand that nothing beats networking with like-minded professionals working towards the same objectives. Whether you are a skilled networker or not, our event formats ensure you will identify, meet, and talk to the right people to achieve peak performance in your role.
If you haven’t experienced this kind of conferencing, or have been disappointed in takeaways from other events you’ve attended, here’s how we will change your experience:
- Networking appointments, matchmaking, and other contact-making sessions to ensure you meet the right people. Every time.
- Emphasis on small-group roundtable discussions. Niche solutions to niche problems with other highly motivated attendees.
- A social event on each day of the conference that offers less formal (but highly valuable) networking experiences.
- Short 20-minute presentations. No more death-by-PowerPoint. Speakers eliminate fluff and focus on takeaways.
- Our promise to you is that these formats are the best methods of getting answers to your current business objectives, no matter what they are.
Don’t take our word for it. Here is what past attendees have to say:
"I walked away with 4 notebooks full of amazing information that I am putting to use every day.”John Hadeed, Manager of Communications & Training, JCrew
“Awesome Energy! I’m inspired!”Nicole Morgan, VP Customer Engagement, Cigna
“Great, stimulating content. Intense and thought provoking. Good networking opportunities."Chad Toppass, Customer Experience Analytics, Pier1 Imports
“I’ve attended twice now and learned so much each time. I’ve met amazingly smart people who are quick to share insight and happy to connect after the conference. WBR does a bang up job!”Shari Storm, SVP, Verity Credit Union
Want to check out the previous year program? View it here