August 17 - 19, 2020
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, CA
Day Two: Converting to a Customer First Culture & Working Across Silos
Tuesday, August 18th, 2020
- What does your CX leadership team look like?
o How were they chosen? What/who are they in charge of?
- What decision making power does your CX team have over the rest of the business?
o What stakeholders or key business partners are also involved in CX decisions?
- Do you have a steering committee of leaders across the different customer facing functions? If not, how do those stakeholders tie in together?
- What influence do you have on instilling the mission and relevance of CX over all departments (from frontline to marketing to HR to operations to IT, etc)?
o Do you have programs in place to keep CX momentum strong across the org?
- How do you decide on the actions your CX leadership should take/projects they should work on?
o How do you prioritize the pain points that should be fixed or the new products/services to design?
- What goals or metrics are in place for your CX organization?
o How were those decided?
o How often are those being revisited?
- What amount of organizational change management have you needed in order to put this framework into place?