Day One: Using Customer Insights to Streamline Experiences
Monday, August 17th, 2020
With tools available to measure customer satisfaction, effort, emotion and promoter score, it’s easy to become caught up and end up chasing the wrong metrics. From a KPI perspective, you might see that you are achieving high satisfaction scores based on your metric of choice, but the customer experience is not, in fact, improving
• What are you currently measuring?
• Do you find that these measurements are still as useful or does it just seem like looking at these numbers are going through the motions?
• Are you using these numbers to do anything or create new strategy?
• Have you heard of new measurements or are you creating any of your own?
• Have you tied any of these measurements to an ROI?