August 17 - 19, 2020
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, CA
Director Global Ecommerce and Integrated Marketing
Day One: Using Customer Insights to Streamline Experiences
Monday, August 17th, 2020
2:50 PM PANEL REMIX: Omnichannel Support: Meeting Your Customer In the Right Place and At the Right Time
• What are the different ways your customer can reach out to you for help?
• Do you have a sense of the ways that your customer prefers to interact with you? Are there segments of your customer base that prefer certain channels?
• Know that, what channels do you put more resources behind? Or do you treat them all equally?
• Are all of the channels manned by humans or some by robots? How did you establish this mix?
• What does the future of your support strategy look like?
Day Two: Converting to a Customer First Culture & Working Across Silos
Tuesday, August 18th, 2020
Be sure to join these interactive roundtable sessions and take a deep dive into the specific areas you came to discuss. Opportunities to sit and learn from executives like these do not exist elsewhere. Take control of your own event experience.
·· Take a deep dive into a niche topic in an informal setting moderated by one of our cutting edge vendor partners
·· Don’t miss out on the discussions you want to participate in—you’ll get to select a new topic after 30 minutes
1. Voxpopme Roundtable
2. Building your CX Ecosystem
Valerie Peck, CEO, SuiteCX
3. Omnichannel Support: Meeting Your Customer In the Right Place and At the Right Time
Dean Evenson, Director Global Ecommerce and Integrated Marketing, Apothecary Products
4. Lessons and Strategies in Using Automation
Colin Crowley, VP, Customer Experience, Freshly