Day Two: Converting to a Customer First Culture & Working Across Silos
Tuesday, March 24th, 2020
Today’s frontline employee needs a different set of skills than those of the past. They need to be fully bought into CX and must be able to fully immerse themselves in the culture of your brand in order to make emotional connections with customers. How do you hire for this person and what are some of the ways that you can onboard and train them to be the best member of your team possible?
• Understanding the role you are hiring for and what the goal of it is
• Deciding what skills make the most sense for that person to have and developing a profile for the right candidate
• Figuring out that this role might require a different kind of skillset and thus not necessarily be right for a seasoned bank teller
• Looking for potential candidates in the right places- where might you find people with those skills?
• Putting together an onboarding process that trains them properly but also makes them feel like a part of the team