March 23 - 25, 2020
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, CA
When & Where
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
44600 Indian Wells Ln, Indian Wells, CA 92210
Web: Click Here!
March 25-27, 2019
$269, $15 resort fee
NGCX 2019 has secured a special conference rate of $269 a night plus tax and discounted resort fee of $15 for attendees. In order to make your reservation, please call the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells at 760.776.1234 and identify yourself as a Mobile Shopping attendee or book online (the website is forthcoming). Rooms are limited and are on a first come, first served basis, so make your reservations as soon as possible. The special rate expires March 3, 2019. After this date, rooms may still have available, so inquire with the hotel if you have missed the cut-off date.
A Refreshing, Playful Indian Wells Resort and Spa
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa provides the quintessential Palm Springs experience. Located in the exclusive community of Indian Wells, our resort's unmatched hospitality and service, allows for inspiring meetings and unforgettable leisure activities. Guests may enjoy championship golf, tennis, pools and award winning spa facilities to Relax, Play and Indulge.
What Makes a Seamless Stay:
- Spacious Guest Rooms: 530 non-smoking guestrooms, including a combination of 452 king and double queen rooms and over 70 suites to include penthouse and villa options.
- Meetings & Events Made Easier: Over 88,000 sq.ft. of indoor/outdoor space for unique and inspiring events.
- California Cuisine: Dine al fresco or in the comfort of your guest room these options: Lantana, Agave Sunset Tequila Bar, Roadrunner Café, 24hour In-Room Dining, Citrus Marketplace & Café.
- Unforgettable features: 7 pools and slide, DesertPipe water adventure, Camp Hyatt, Tennis, Award winning Agua Serena Spa & Salon
- Stay Connected: All guests may enjoy complimentary WiFi
BEWARE OF ROOM BLOCK AND RESERVATIONS SCAMS! Please note that the information provided above is the only official method to make reservations within the conference for hotel bedrooms. No housing company has been sanctioned by WBR and any outside groups contacting you claiming to be the housing provider for the event are not affiliated with the conference or WBR. If you have been contacted by one of these companies, or have any questions regarding making your hotel reservations for the event, please contact your event manager or call 1.888.482.6012